Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

In Memory of Jessie




Sorry my baby love.

I guess with all the excitement of summer, relationship dramas,
university, new classes and now... new pets.
It's been exactly 6 months since you passed away and
I feel guilty because to be honest... When I'm so distracted, 
I forget... and I don't miss you everyday the way I know I should.

Even now I still love and miss you so much,
and the memory of you is enough to make me burst into tears.
The best 9 years of my life was spent with you by my side
and right now, with all the hype and attention over the new kittens
I almost feel like I'm betraying you.

Wherever you may be, my baby Jessie
even now I miss you irrevocably and unconditionally
and for all the happiness the kittens are giving me...
I still wish everyday that you were here instead.

I love you so much.

Sandra.

1 comments:

Louise said...

Aww :( RIP Jess <3

Post a Comment